This short break is available all year long.HOTEL + CITY PASS (24 HRS, 48 HRS OR 72 HRS)
Option : typical dinner, Lille bike tour and registered mail
24h & 48h Pass : 26 places open their doors for you : Palais des Beaux-Arts, City-Tour, Hospice Comtesse, guided tour of the old city of Lille, Maison Natale du Général de Gaulle, LaM (Lille Metropole Musée d’Art Moderne, d’Art Contemporain et d’Art brut) , La Piscine Art and Industry Museum, Forum des Sciences & Musée de Plein Air à Villeneuve d’Ascq, parc Mosaïc, les Prés du Hem…
Nothing is easier than going there. With your City-Pass, you have free and unlimited access to whole transport network on Lille and its metropolis ! In addition, benefits are reserved for you in some shops and restaurants.
72h Pass : In addition to receiving the same advantages as for the 24h & 48h Pass, you will receive free entry to 16 museums, tourist sites and attractions in the Nord-Pas de Calais region + free and unlimited use of regional TER trains (SNCF) during 24 hours.
Louvre-Lens, Flanders Museum in Cassel, Musée Matisse in Cateau-Cambrésis, Musée des Beaux-Arts, Musée Portuaire, visit of the Belfry and LAAC in Dunkerque, Belfry and Boves of Arras, Belfry and boats’ tour in Douai, the PLUS (Sciences & Univers museum)…
In addition, as part of this stay, you get a 10% discount on all our shops!
– 1 night hotel (extra nights at the best price)
– 1 City Pass 24hrs, 48hrs or 72hrs
– a 10% discount voucher in the 2 shops of the Tourist Office (Palais Rihour and Belfry)
– tourist brochures to complete your stay
– let yourself be tempted by an unusual guided tour “Lille Bike Tour”! New and original, you visit Lille on authentic and flowery Dutch bikes (or tandems) as in Amsterdam! The tour lasts about 2 hours and allows you to discover the main sitesof Lille and its history on “Lille at the water’s edge” theme. Your cycling guide will show you what he likes most about his city, and sometimes overlooked corners on a course consisting of approximately 10 stops for comments, and also fun cycling challenges!
Departure on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays at 10am + on request (visit in French or English – minimum 2 people).Preferential rate :
The menu is shown on picture n° 7. Restaurant open 7 days a week.
– We also offer the possibility to receive your City Pass by registered mail (instead of a voucher), in France only (within 10 days minimum): shipping and processing fees € 4.50 per Pass.
In this case, thank you to specify in comments of your booking the starting date and time of use desired for your Pass.